Saturday 8 September 2012

Napoleon Dynamite Title Sequence, by Martin Stewart


I had to undertake the creation of this title sequence as an introduction to Media Studies, before i started to create it i watched the original sequence multiple times for inspiration and so i knew what kind of themes my own version of it should contain. I decided to undertake this project on my own as most of the class had already done it over the summer, i felt this was good as it allowed me too use my own ideas and not have to compromise with others. Although i do beleive that if i had undertaken this task with other people my title sequence could have been more varied and entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. Martin, unfortunately this will not play. Upload your video to youtube and embedd the video into your blog. This will guarantee it is accessible to the examiner.

    ReplyDelete