Friday 19 October 2012

Preliminary Task


Evidence of me filming
Evidence of me editing the video on FinalCut

This is the final edited version of my groups preliminary task. In this preliminary task we had to work in groups of three to successfully film a short interrogation scene. We had to include shot reverse shot, match on action and comply with the 180 degree rule. The actors in this video are not members of my group as all 3 of us had to work the camera so we could not be acting at the same time. We filmed all of our shots successfully. However when we came to edit our footage some of the shots would not upload meaning we had to do without the second half of our shot reverse shot. This meant that although we had filmed it we did not have the evidence in our final video. It is not through a fault of my groups it was a technical issue but in future we ill allow more time so that if a shot fails to upload we can re-film it and try again. I think we did well with this task as each group member used the camera and edited well. The image on the left is photographic evidence of me filming and the photo on the right is the evidence of me editing the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment